Introduction | AAC Benefits | Remodeling | SS Gates, Fences etc. | AAC block homes | Contact
Copyright © 2009-2025 Hegi Construction Owner Ulrich Hegi All Rights Reserved.
Contact Us Today:
- Highest UL fire ratings in the industry provide a safe environment
- Product is non-combustable
- No toxins or gases are emitted when exposed to fire
Excellent Thermal Efficiency
- Thermal Performance eliminates need for furring, insulation, or drywall
- Outperforms conventional wood and concrete masonry
- Transmission of sound generated from internal sources such as machinery or equipment can be significantly reduced
- Excellent noise reduction coefficient for AERCON surfaces provides great sound absorption and damping without any additional measures
- An AERCON block weighs approximately 50% of a standard concrete block
- An AERCON panel weighs approximately 30% of standard cast-in-place concrete
- Reduces crane size and costs
- Non-allergenic material results in better indoor air quality - great air for asthmatics
- AERCON can be used to build storm safe and even earth quake safe buildings
For more information log on to:
Upon request, we can install a video door bell system. This allows you to see who is at the door without the visitor being able to see you. This provides extra safety and privacy from strangers and solicitors.
This is a 3 bedroom and one office /2 bathrooms home with a big patio under roof and a hurricane safe room approximately 2700 sq.ft. total space.
This home has 5 bedrooms and 5 baths, with a total of 4500 sq.ft.
The plant-shelves have recessed halogen lights, which a tranquil lighting and do not give off excess heat.
Our homes are built with impact windows and reinforced garage doors. These are the blocks we use to build our homes.